This webinar explored lessons learned from fatherhood programming over the last 30 years. The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) compiles these lessons to help others in the field. NRFC staff shared lessons learned from their work in the field and highlight key resources, including the Responsible Fatherhood Toolkit, which was developed specifically for practitioners. Webinar attendees learned about program components that must be carefully considered and delivered in any fatherhood program context, such as effective group facilitation, partnership development, outreach and recruitment, and staff training and support.
- Kenneth Braswell, NRFC Project Director
- Patrick Patterson, NRFC Project Manager
- Mindy Scott, NRFC Research Lead
- James Worthy, NRFC Outreach Coordinator
- Nigel Vann, NRFC Project Development Lead
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.