Bullying is a problem faced by many children at school, in the community, and online. Children may bully others, they may be victims of bullying behavior, or they may find themselves in a bystander role. This NRFC webinar focuses on ways in which fatherhood programs can address these and related issues with fathers and their local communities.
Goals of Webinar:
- After this training webinar, participants will improve their knowledge and understanding of:
- The different roles that children may play in bullying behavior.
- Ways in which fathers can talk with their children about bullying, understanding that their children may have been bullied or may have bullied others.
- How fatherhood practitioners can address issues related to bullying as part of parenting education classes.
- Ways in which fatherhood programs can support “anti-bullying” and “stop-bullying” initiatives in their local communities.
- Helpful resources for fatherhood programs and fathers.
- David Miller, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
- Callahan Walsh, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Michael Knowles, Chair, National PTA Male Engagement Committee
- Patrick Patterson, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.