This webinar provided an overview of National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) resources that can help practitioners enhance their fatherhood services. NRFC staff provided updates on the redesign of the fatherhood.gov website; NRFC partner, Ad Council, shared the latest NRFC Public Service Announcement videos and how you can use those and other campaign materials in your work; and highlighted important resources for you and the fathers you serve, such as the NRFC’s Responsible Fatherhood Toolkit for Practitioners, National Call Center, and Virtual Collaborative Community.
Featured NRFC Speakers:
- Patrick Patterson, Project Director, ICF/NRFC
- Akua Gyabaah, Web Content and Dissemination Lead, ICF/NRFC
- Trevor Lin, Assistant Campaign Manager, Ad Council/NRFC
- Barbara Scarlette, Vice President of Operations, Virtual Collaborative Community, VIA Consulting/NRFC
- Nigel Vann, Products Lead, NRFC
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.