Many fathers who participate in fatherhood programs are looking for assistance in the areas of employment and economic stability. This webinar discussed strategies and resources that can help low-income fathers gain new employment skills, find better jobs, and improve their overall financial situation.
Participants will improve their knowledge and understanding of:
- Lessons learned from previous employment and training initiatives.
- Job training and employment services that can be used in work with low-income fathers.
- The benefits of coordinating with other local employment and training programs.
- Resources for more information.
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC)
- Dan Bloom, MDRC, New York, NY
- Halbert Sullivan, Fathers’ Support Center, St. Louis, MO
- Carl Chadband, Kanawha Institute for Social Research & Action, Inc. (KISRA), Dunbar, WV
Do you have something you think is appropriate for the library? Submit Library Resources.