As a follow-up to our April 22, 2020 webinar Using Virtual Technology in Fatherhood Programs in Fatherhood Programs, the NRFC will be talking with representatives of five fatherhood programs that have been implementing new virtual services to ensure continued program support for fathers and families. This webinar will feature a brief overview of each program, followed by an extended Q&A session with the presenters in video mode. Please join us to hear about their progress, learn about their early lessons learned, share your own experiences (via our chat box) in delivering virtual services, and submit questions for the presenters.
- Richard Barr, South Carolina Centre for Fathers and Families, Columbia, SC
- Guy Bowling, FATHER Project, Goodwill Easter Seals, St. Paul, MN
- Avis Files, Brothers United, Pathway Inc., Toledo, OH
- Nick Mazzeo, Dads Matter Program, Children's Bureau, Anaheim, CA
- James Melton, Fathers and Families Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Nigel Vann, National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
*The webinar recording will be posted at a later date*