Events to be included on the calendar will be submitted online by the public and received by an NRFC moderator.
- Within two (2) business days of receiving a submission, the moderator will check that all applicable information is included in the request and meets the basic criteria, then forward the information to an ACF reviewer for review and approval.
- Within seven (7) to nine (9) business days of receiving the event request, a decision regarding whether or not the request is approved for posting will be made.
Events to be included must meet the following criteria:
- Submitting organization is a Federally-funded or recognized program and/or agency, or large (national or State-wide) Fatherhood or related organization.
- Event is broadly accessible (i.e.: open participation/registration, not neighborhood-based)
- Event topic and audience are in line with the message and policies of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse and the Office of Family Assistance (i.e.: event does not discriminate in participation based on religion, gender, etc.)
For questions regarding the Events Calendar, Calendar Policy, or the NRFC, please email Help@FatherhoodGov.Info.