Dance Like a Dad
To inspire and support fathers everywhere, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families (ACF), along with the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse, and Ad Council have launched a series of public service advertisements (PSAs), showcasing dads and their kids sharing a moment and dancing together. View the Audio Described Version.
The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse is an Office of Family Assistance (OFA) funded national resource for fathers, practitioners, programs/Federal grantees, states, and the public at-large who are serving or interested in supporting strong fathers and families.
The goals of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) are to provide, facilitate, and disseminate current research and proven and innovative strategies that will encourage and strengthen fathers and families and providers of services via the following activities:
- Robust NRFC website – www.Fatherhood.gov
- Media Campaign that promotes the Responsible Fatherhood field and efforts of local programs
- Social media engagement including via Twitter and Facebook
- Development and dissemination of written products that advance responsible fatherhood research and practice
- Outreach and presentations at conferences and events
- National Call Center for dads and practitioners (1-877-4DAD411)
- Virtual trainings
Fatherhood.gov is a site for:
- Dads looking for tips, hints and even deals for dads and kids – find them on the DadTalk Blog and in the For Dads corner
- Fatherhood programs looking to get started or expand – check out the For Programs section
- Researchers and policy makers looking for the latest on responsible fatherhood – check out our Library
The NRFC is a resource of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families' (ACF) Office of Family Assistance (OFA).
The Claims Resolution Act of 2010 (CRA) re-authorized funding for the NRFC. The NRFC was initially funded through the Deficit Reduction Act (2005) for “the development, promotion, and distribution of a media campaign to encourage the appropriate involvement of parents in the life of any child and specifically the issue of responsible fatherhood, and the development of a national clearinghouse to assist States and communities in efforts to promote and support marriage and responsible fatherhood.”
Thank you for visiting the NRFC! We welcome your comments. You can reach us via email, telephone, fax, or postal mail. We respond to all messages within one business day.